Liberty Tree Tavern?

hb9131

Earning My Ears
I've made all of my ADR's for our June trip with the exception of Liberty Tree Tavern. When I try to reserve dinner, it says there are no times available. Is there a chance it will be closed in June? Do some table service restaurants open reservations later than others?

I see your dilemma, LTT is not accepting any ADRs after June 3, 2019 at all. It may be loading later, or they may be planning a refurb. I see no news anywhere, but maybe another Diser knows something about it.

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was weird that that is the one reservation I could not get. I got others like CRT, Akershus, BOG breakfast and dinner. Normally LTT is very easy for me to get. I am going to be so bummed if I can't get an ADR there (have to have the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake). I will keep stalking though, hoping there is no refurbs like the PP mentioned, and that Disney is taking their time loading in the dates and times.

I am having the same issue. I’ve tried to get a reservation for anytime during the first week of June. Beginning June 1st, their posted hours show them closing at 6pm instead of the normal 9:30pm. I called dining a few days ago to see if it was something on my end or if I had missed a refurb announcement or something. They we’re stumped.

Very weird. It's not like the hours for June just copy pasted from May, someone had to go in and change it to close at 6:00. If they were planning a refurb, you'd think the listed hours would be missing, or at least just show the usual hours.

Would they really have the last dinner adr be 6:00 as the busy summer season approached?

Or is something new coming to liberty tree?

Or is the system just messed up?

This happened to me too! I’m trying for June 13 & when I called they said it’s strict 180 days, but I looked at June 1, which is less than 180 days & still couldn’t get anything. I did notice the closing time at 6 pm. I wish they would hurry up & say what’s going on!

Well, when I looked today it says 9:30 pm closing now but I was still unable to book a reservation... :(

Ok, I was finally able to get a reservation at LTT. Wasn’t on the night I originally wanted but I got one! I’m excited! Still scratching my head over what the problem was but I guess it doesn’t really matter anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter