Life’s too short...to never sleep in a treehouse! 8/27 TR is up! Link in siggie

Thanks for all the good wishes, for everyone I'm behind on on your PTR and TR's I promise to get caught up when we get back!

BYE!

I'm sure you could ask about a bunkbed room at check in.
We used to use a TA. But I'm a control freak so that doesn't work anymore :lmao: When you already know a lot about Disney, it's hard to just give up control of your vacation and hope someone else gets it right.

We land after 4 p.m. on 8/21. Bad timing! Maybe you'll return again in August and we'll have a DISmeet!

I may do a TR this time. I plan on taking lots of photos.

it was a little weird to see you posting from BLT and knowing I was just around the corner, so to speak! I hope you do a TR :)

Have Fun Cynthia see you in 2 weeks !!!

Thanks! We did!

See you in two weeks!!
Actually, see you when I get back :goodvibes
Yep, hope you are having a wonderful trip!

have a great trip, look forward to it when you get back.

I'm back! we had a great trip. Now to get motivated to go to work :(

Hope you guys have a fabulous trip!! :goodvibes

Thanks Carissa, we did!

Good morning! We are home and boo, off to the real world again today with me headed into the office in about an hour. The kids get another week of rest before school starts but I've got to get my act in gear and complete their supply shopping, have a weekend mini cub scout event and get some food into the house. Really wish I had one day off to get re-settled but oh well!

I am looking forward to getting caught up on everyone's TR's and PTR's and then getting my TR started! Overall it was a great trip :goodvibes

LOL! thanks for the welcome and yes on the TR. Have a TON of pics to upload and am almost full at photosuckybucket (as Liesa calls it) so need to figure out what to do and of course, order my photopass CD.

creat a new account with a different email address.

:thumbsup2

Hey Cynthia! Welcome back! Can't wait for you to start your TR. You didn't miss much on my PTR while I was gone - I don't think I've been on in two weeks!

Hey Cynthia! Welcome back! Can't wait for you to start your TR. You didn't miss much on my PTR while I was gone - I don't think I've been on in two weeks!

Hey Rebecca! If you want to PM or FB me your email I can send you a bunch of info for your day on the Dark Side :goodvibes

I should be working but our server is being SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's making me pull my hair out!

Pardon me while I :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: since that's the story of my work life when it comes to the computer. Some days I just want to scream!

Really looking forward to your TR because I know its going to last FOREVER! YES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!