Life’s too short...to never sleep in a treehouse! 8/27 TR is up! Link in siggie

Wow! You went and back already. :eek: I need to get my head check. :sick:

Looking forward to the new TR. :woohoo::surfweb:

Hey Cynthia!! So glad you made it back- although, as you are gazing at your personal Big Laundry Mountain, maybe you aren't so.
:lmao:

I'm so excited to see how it all went down!!

Wow! You went and back already. :eek: I need to get my head check. :sick:

Looking forward to the new TR. :woohoo::surfweb:

Topdog!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you :goodvibes TR coming soon. I need to check out your PTR and see what's up!

Hey Cynthia!! So glad you made it back- although, as you are gazing at your personal Big Laundry Mountain, maybe you aren't so.
:lmao:

I'm so excited to see how it all went down!!

Yeah, that's the FIFTH mountain! BLM. Big Laundry Mountain.

:rotfl:

I need to go flip it. Thanks for the reminder. Harder to do, as I've succumbed to an additional littler box for mr. incontinent and it's hugely in the way. Thankfully he kept his misses to my parents bathroom linoleum.

Soon the stories will begin, I figured I'd wait till you got back :goodvibes, but before you leave lol! Possibly in the morning.

Hi there!! Welcome home. I am getting ready to jump over to your TR but thought I'd say hi first. I have not been on the Dis in about 3 weeks, because my job takes over my life every August. Today is the first day that I have been back on here, and I knew that you would be back from your trip.

I hope you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to read about it. I am going to send you a PM so that we can get connected on FB. I wish I would have seen your note earlier about that because it would have been fun to follow you while you were on your trip.

Hi there!! Welcome home. I am getting ready to jump over to your TR but thought I'd say hi first. I have not been on the Dis in about 3 weeks, because my job takes over my life every August. Today is the first day that I have been back on here, and I knew that you would be back from your trip.

I hope you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to read about it. I am going to send you a PM so that we can get connected on FB. I wish I would have seen your note earlier about that because it would have been fun to follow you while you were on your trip.

Are you going to do a PTR for your upcoming trip?

Glad you found me on FB, Jordan's connecting everyone even when he's out of pocket, I love it!

Are you going to do a PTR for your upcoming trip?

Glad you found me on FB, Jordan's connecting everyone even when he's out of pocket, I love it!

Yes, I plan to do a PTR. I had planned to start it a month ago, but I honestly don't know where my life has gone over the past few weeks. I really want to get it started just to help myself get organized.

I miss Jordan. :sad2: I keep getting a reminder on the side bar of my FB page that says "Get connected with Jordan". It's so weird because his name pops up more than anyone else's.

Yes, I plan to do a PTR. I had planned to start it a month ago, but I honestly don't know where my life has gone over the past few weeks. I really want to get it started just to help myself get organized.

I miss Jordan. :sad2: I keep getting a reminder on the side bar of my FB page that says "Get connected with Jordan". It's so weird because his name pops up more than anyone else's.

I get the same message :(

I've been holding off on writing him as I knew he was being deluged but was going to make him a special TL postcard or soemthing once I get the PP pics back as being there made me really think of him!

I wonder.....

maybe when he gets out we could have a welcome home meet/DL/DCA thing for west coasters that could make it down easily?

wheels turning....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!