Lifetime Sponsor gone?

chamonix

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Lost my DIS lifetime sponsor icon with the new board, are we going to get something back to replace it? Anything I need to do to get it (or get whatever it has been replaced with)?

If you're taking suggestions, I would love a lime green band (like the ones that admin, staff, mods have) that says Lifetime Sponsor. ;)

Love the new board, btw!

This is on my list. We didn't forget about you, and we love you!!

Here's what happened... The sponsor icons were always added to the custom user title area. Since the move, as you can see, that space is limited. I need to transfer you into a user group where you will have a banner similar, but different, to the ones we have.

Last edited:

How do I go about becoming a lifetime sponsor?

I have that same question! I truly believe in the Boards and would love to help support anyway I can. If someone knows, please message me. I went to the link I found on Google but it says the page doesn't exist anymore.

I have that same question! I truly believe in the Boards and would love to help support anyway I can. If someone knows, please message me. I went to the link I found on Google but it says the page doesn't exist anymore.

This.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter