Light-up toys on-line?

CK1

DIS VET / DVC member
Does anyone know if you can get Disney light-up toys (like the fiber optic type or spinning Pooh Bear, etc.) on-line or via a retailer prior to getting to the park? I have purchased glow-lite type stuff before on-line at a great bargain... was wondering if the flashlight-type goodies could be found somewhere as well.

Also -- if anyone knows of cheap places to buy other type Disney "toys" (small items to occupy kids aged 2 to 7!), I'm all ears! (Mouse-Ears, at that!!) :earsgirl:

THanks!

Cindy

The Disney Store at the mall sells the spinning light-up toys. I've seen Buzz, Tink & Mickey there. As a matter of fact about a month or so ago I lucked into a 50% off sale and picked up a Mickey one for our next trip for only $5.00.
I have a big tote bag called "the Disney bag" and it hangs in the front hall closet. Whenever we get anything for a trip it goes in there. We keep our ponchos and things there too. That way when we get to WDW there are a few surprises for the kiddies.:Pinkbounc

I think we paided about 14.00 this year for Buzz. I have found however that the light spinners are one of the few toys I have bought at the parks that I get my money worth from. DS, and most kids we saw, spent a lot of time playing with them while waiting for fantsmic to start. He also spent a lot of time playing with it back at the hotel. It fact our last one from January is still working now. The parks did have a much better selection but if the Disney Store has your child's favorite character, that would be a great way to save a little bit of money!

Jordan's mom

We bought a fiberoptic Pooh at one of the Beltz outlets last year. Of course it is hit or miss with outlets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter