Lighted vanity mirrors

jaye614

Mouseketeer
Does anyone use them to apply make-up, etc.?

Also heard that a fluorescent light is better than one with regular light.

I found a nice one at Bed Body and Beyond...$70!

Last edited:
We have one in the bathroom that my teenage daughter and I share. She gets the most use out of it because she's in to make-up and eyebrow shaping. I'm glad to have it but I could live without it.

I do everyday of my life (since college)! I use it to apply make-up, and I also own professional waxing equipment, so I use it for that as well. I'm not sure if mine is fluorescent, but it does have various settings for day, night, bright lighting, etc. It also has a magnification mirror, which I hardly use. I believe I got mine at BB&B as well.

Can y'all please link the ones you use? I'm interested in getting one but am just starting to research.

Thanks!

I have one but I never turn on the light, it is plug in. One side is regular and other is magnification. I use the magnification side to put on my makeup and my necklaces.

Costco has a very nice one that runs between $20-30, my daughter loves it. She is one her second one only because she dropped and broke the 1st. Even then she'd had it for a long time.

Whether the diameter of LED bulbs is 1.97" is enough to makeup? Do you guys think 4000K led bulbs is suitable for making up, because just likes you are making up in the daylight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter