Lightspeed ahead to a healthier you! April 2016 WISH challenge... all are welcome!

Checking in -- oh so close to my goal. I lost 9.6lbs this month and my goal was 10lbs. So 96% (with a 10lb loss goal, these percentages are really easy to figure out :p)

I know these are personal challenges, but for anyone out there keeping track, I'm going to use today's weight as my May 1st weight. Today is my free day and I could very well weigh 2lbs more tomorrow morning depending upon what I eat today. Using that higher weight would be cheating in my eyes (since I generally lose that weight early in the week)

Final check in:

Started the month at 274. Goal was to lose 14+ and be in the 250's. After my first unsuccessful weigh in this morning I did a quick pace 2 mile run hoping that it would knock me below 260. Success! I'm at 259 which means I've met my goal!

Last edited:

Seems my bloating is going down now already. 2.6 lbs down from last Friday as of this morning. I was curious because I didn't feel so bloated. Yesterday I forgot in morning and was up that .1 in the evening. My friend at I are meeting at 6 at the gym. I can't wait. Feel like my day is missing something when I didn't go Friday or back on Monday. But I want to add another 2 lbs by next Friday's weigh in. So keeping the MFP tracking up and keeping the gym attendance up.

Hey guys! Not only have I not been able to check in lately, but ... the scale is currently buried below lots and lots and stuff and I can't access it. So no final weigh-in for me. :(

So, posting my final check in: 75%!!

Yes, I am very very happy! This is a great weight to be at for me as I am at a BMI of 25.1. So, the next month should get me well into the normal weight range and soon I will be looking back at being overweight as a memory in distant history!!

Final check in - 90% - sticking with my last pre-Disney weight since my weight goal was for the short month. :)

Thank you to @pjlla for hosting such a fabulous, wonderful month. I'm sorry I had to miss the second half!

If you haven't already joined us, mosey on over to our May thread. We are up and ready to go!!

Healthy Living from the INSIDE OUT - May 2016 WISH Challenge

Last edited:
Final check in.

I lost 3 pounds our of 5. 60%.

I had a small break down to my husband this weekend over the 2 pounds I gained. I am about 100% sure it is from the pills I am on and it totally out of my control. That is the hardest part. He did tell me that my stomach and butt are smaller. So you can see the results.

Here goes may. Hopefully my body gets back to normal.

Good Sunday morning and HAPPY MAY! Please be sure that your last progress report of April (I need a PERCENTAGE) is posted here it you want to be added to the final report post.... then make your way to our new MAY challenge! I'll be posting that LAST report for April later today!

Happy MAY everyone!..................P

FINAL PROGRESS REPORT for April 2016 WISH challenge!!

4Mickeys 46.83%

DisPup75 90%

Dr Gunnie 100%

dsnyfn1022 75%

DVCFan1994 75%

Flossbolna 75%

mamattorney 96%

Oneanne 57%

piglet1979 60%

PoohBelle 100%

ski_mom 75%

OKAY friends..... in case you are wondering WHY everyone's results are posted in "100% WISH green".... it is because you all STUCK WITH APRIL for 100% !! You were ALL IN! And that makes you ALL winners in my book! Congrats on making it through 30 days of a new (or existing) healthy lifestyle!! Cannot wait to see you all in MAY!! Meet you there!..............P

Just a quick post to close out our April thread..... results are done, but if you want to be added, let me know!

My apologies for not being around nearly as much as I should have for the month.... but I know since I was a "substitute" that you are understanding.

And for those wondering, DS FINALLY made his college decision on Friday morning.... and he is STAYING LOCAL!!:yay: He has asked to live on campus (even though it is less than an hour from home) and we decided it was a VERY reasonable request. He will be attending the New Hampshire Technical Institute majoring in Robotics Engineering. It is a two year program and he is keeping his fingers crossed that in two years he will finally get the acceptance to his #1 school choice (the ONLY school he got turned down from this time around). I am BEYOND delighted to have him so close and at such an affordable school (at least for a little while)! The difference to OUR pocketbooks is over $20K a year!! That is a HUGE savings and means that his loans will be MINIMAL and will probably be paid back by us before he graduates.... so he could finish he first two years without any debt!

Just spent a few days visiting DD at her school. She wanted to take me somewhere special for an early Mother's Day celebration since she will be DEEP into studying for finals by next Sunday. She took me on a behind-the-scenes type of tour of one of the Newport (Rhode Island) mansions!! It was SOOOOO wonderful! Cannot wait until we have more time to go back!!

Anyhow.... see you in May!!.............P

Just a quick post to close out our April thread..... results are done, but if you want to be added, let me know!

My apologies for not being around nearly as much as I should have for the month.... but I know since I was a "substitute" that you are understanding.

And for those wondering, DS FINALLY made his college decision on Friday morning.... and he is STAYING LOCAL!!:yay: He has asked to live on campus (even though it is less than an hour from home) and we decided it was a VERY reasonable request. He will be attending the New Hampshire Technical Institute majoring in Robotics Engineering. It is a two year program and he is keeping his fingers crossed that in two years he will finally get the acceptance to his #1 school choice (the ONLY school he got turned down from this time around). I am BEYOND delighted to have him so close and at such an affordable school (at least for a little while)! The difference to OUR pocketbooks is over $20K a year!! That is a HUGE savings and means that his loans will be MINIMAL and will probably be paid back by us before he graduates.... so he could finish he first two years without any debt!

Just spent a few days visiting DD at her school. She wanted to take me somewhere special for an early Mother's Day celebration since she will be DEEP into studying for finals by next Sunday. She took me on a behind-the-scenes type of tour of one of the Newport (Rhode Island) mansions!! It was SOOOOO wonderful! Cannot wait until we have more time to go back!!

Anyhow.... see you in May!!.............P
I am still here! Really, really late but here ;) I will be joining May but ending April here at 50%. Thanks for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!