Lightweight Double Stroller

Sleepeeyoyo

Earning My Ears
We have Baby Jogger City Mini GT and while I love it, we are looking for a lightweight double stroller options for WDW. We are staying at Port Orleans so will be bussing it everywhere and while the GT folds easily it is a bit clunky and heavy bringing it on the bus. Any recommendations for lightweight double stroller that pushes well, has good canopies and has a carrying mechanism a strap etc. The kids using them will be 1 year old and 5 years old. Don't need a big basket.

Bring your stroller. It’s perfect for Disney. It’s really not that bad on the bus but even if it was, the bus ride is 20-30 minutes. You will be pushing it in the parks for hours. It is much easier to push and more comfortable for your kids (= naps) than the lightweight doubles out there. Also, where you’re staying will involve some walking.

We loved our Zoe doubler stroller. It is a lot like the City Mini but lighter and the canopy is much better.

We loved our Zoe doubler stroller. It is a lot like the City Mini but lighter and the canopy is much better.

I have heard about the Zoe but didn't realize they made a double. I'll definitely check that out. How is the suspension? Does it do OK up inclines/hills? I have heard people complain abut the single stroller wheels.

I have heard about the Zoe but didn't realize they made a double. I'll definitely check that out. How is the suspension? Does it do OK up inclines/hills? I have heard people complain abut the single stroller wheels.

It's not quite as sturdy as the City Mini and it doesn't turn as well. The newer models (2019 on) have bigger wheels that I think improved a lot from older models. I thought the maneuverability, weight and functionality was perfect for Disney.

It's not quite as sturdy as the City Mini and it doesn't turn as well. The newer models (2019 on) have bigger wheels that I think improved a lot from older models. I thought the maneuverability, weight and functionality was perfect for Disney.
Thanks so much, I imagine I will sacrifice some stability and other things with lightweight double but I am willing to sacrifice to not get a hernia carrying the thing unto the bus lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts