Like...They are Going with STRANGERS?!?! Sayonara Part 1- Join Us on the new thread!

What would you do with the $350??

• Upgrade our resort

• Spend it on 2 signature dinners

• Get park hoppers and 1 signature dinner

• See Cirque du Soleil

• Rent a car

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about gagging, whips, scents, and eating veggies?:confused3

OK, here's the deal with gagging. I've figured out if the toothpaste is really strong, or even one molecule goes too far back- I gag. AND the sink has to be clean. No hairs!!

Whips- there is a wide variety to choose from here- mainly used for horses... :rolleyes1

Scents- Let's just hope GB or Jordan don't get a whiff of this conversations

Veggies! :cloud9: My favorite is a nice big Ceasar Salad- loaded with garlic to enhance the scent. :lmao:

I believe the first chapters of Emily Post's Guide to Hosting Polite Dinner Conversation covers those topics. :rotfl2:

And if you're in my line of work, we regularly cover, intestinal infections, using blow torches on sheep skin, and how to evacuate in case of riot or coup. :rotfl2::lmao:

Rosie,
I think you are answering on the wrong thread. I just wanted to make sure you get credit for all your answers.

She got it on the right one afterall!!! And she's sooooo generous she's even giving her points AWAY!! :scared1:

I just saw your post on my TR and the words "One Month until SOLO at the POP" scrolled by and I got so excited for you! I had to rush over here to say WOOHOO! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Then I read the current conversation and retreated back to my hole in the wall. :lmao:

I just saw your post on my TR and the words "One Month until SOLO at the POP" scrolled by and I got so excited for you! I had to rush over here to say WOOHOO! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Then I read the current conversation and retreated back to my hole in the wall. :lmao:

Awww... you're so sweet to see that!! Yes, it's ONE month from today!

NEVER retreat into a hole- we're all here to see what each other has to say! It's just more fun if you post!! By the way, you do know this thread is part 1, right?? The current one is D-Day Invasion.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter