lilo and stitch?

sconstantz

Mouseketeer
I am still on my quest to find out all things new since last may.

I just read a trip report the mentioned lilo and stitch at MGM? What is it? Any good?

DS loves lilo and stitch and wants to go to Hawaii on our next vacation so he can dance hawaiin (haven't the heart to tell him that it is Elvis and we could just go to Graceland!! Besides, I want to go to Hawaii too!!)

shelly

In the Animation Courtyard ...The Magic of Disney Animation,right where the tour begins we saw Lilo and Stitch for pictures................They were also in the parade. But that is the only time we saw them in MGM....

There is a Lilo & Stitch character greeting in the Animation Courtyard. We went right after seeing Playhouse Disney Live. It was set up well and both DD and I enjoyed meeting them.

Lilo and Stitch both do greetings at the Animation Courtyard at MGM as well as appear in the Stars and Motor Cars Parade in their own car. Also spotted them at AK doing greetings near the bridge to Camp Minnie-Mickey at the Oasis.

They were all over the place. We also saw them at the MK near the Exposition Hall.

We were there 12/19-12/29. Say them inside the Magic of Animation. SPecial section set up with a Hawaiian them background. We waited only 5 minutes. When my sone turned his back to Stitch for pictures, Stitch opened up his backpack and took out a towel which he then used after "picking his nose". The CM , of course yelled at him and Lilo was scolding him. The kids loved it and we got the whole thing on tape.

From Dec. 18-26, here's where we found them:

If you enter the Magic of Animation building, look down. You will see Stitch's pawprints leading you off the the left and back to the special greeting area.

Stitch and Lilo have their own float in the Star and Motorcars parade. In the Warm Up show before the parade, right near the gates at Star Tours where it started, "Gretta Garbot" asked for the biggest L&S fans there, and my son an daughter whooped and hollered and she called them out. They answered some trivia questions, danced the hula, and got rewarded a Lilo and Stitch DVD. We got the whole funny thing on video.

Lilo and Stitch were at the entrance to Camp Minnie Mickey for hours (we passed by multiple times) at Animal Kingdom.

Stitich was riding with Santa on the last float in the Christmas parade.

Stitch and Lilo were at the top front of the character riverboat in Fantasmic.

We even took a picture of the giant inflatable Stitch by the bus boarding area at the Studios.

Can you tell we are big fans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!