• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

lilo or stitch with character caravan

bthrsoon

Mouseketeer
I have heard that Lilo & Stitch can be seen at the Poly's character caravan. Are they appearing at other resorts as well with the character caravan? We'll be at the Dolphin and my kids would love to see either one.

I'm not sure about any of the caravans, but we say Lilo & Stich at the Animation Courtyard at MGM studios though. We were there 8/2 thru 8/7.

HTH,
Colette

I honestly don't know if Lilo and Stitch are on the Character Caravan--but I do know that the caravan characters vary from day to day. If, for example, Pluto is at the Poly on Monday, there is no guarantee that he will be there on Tuesday. It all varies with CM scheduling--who is scheduled to be on the Caravan and what characters those scheduled CM's are "approved" to do. I would try to see them at MGM..Have fun!

Yes they were at the Polynesian when we were there. I did not think the Character Caravan went to the Swan and Dolphin.

Steve
47b2d635b3127cce9ff6068598fd0000000410

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter