Lilo & Stitch Luau at Poly?

allierad

Earning My Ears
Am I the only one who thinks that the folks at Disney should immediately plan on changing the Luau to fit this theme? I saw the movie and loved it, and my 3 year old did too. The whole time I was thinking they should add Stitch to the Luau at the Poly. People are starting to say the Luau isn't that great for kids, but if they pretty much left the show alone and added stitch just roaming the audience and a Lilo on stage, it would certainly be a hit.

What do you think$

Not sure they should go there. Many years ago they had an early show of the Luau with Minnie, geared toward the kids. We went, it was torture, so many kids going nuts, mine were perfectly well behaved (not). The music was too loud, just to be heard over the kids. I asked our server how she could stand it, she just kinda grimaced. I felt sorry for the dancers, the audience was so strirred, trying to keep track of kids, that you could barely watch the show. Only the fire dancer got their attention. If Lilo is added, or Stitch it just has to be really limited. And the performers might strike.

Carla;) ;) ;) ;)

Instead of having the lilo and stitch characters at the luau, I foresee the changing of the Poly character breakfast. Good bye Minnie and hello "Stitches Stitchorama" or whatever name they pick. Not that's a bad thing, I LOVE Stitch! He's my new hero!

Cathy

WDW 1973
Beach Club 93
CS 97
WL 98
POFQ 99
Disneyland 2001
CB and Cruise 02
BW with Cruise Nov 02

The Polynesian Luau is a great show for kids and features lots of interactive elements where the children are actually brought into the show. I would say it is even more kid friendly than the Hoop-de-do revue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter