Lime green ribbons?

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Do people also wear lime green ribbons at DLP?

When we went to WDW I had a lime green ribbon tied onto my handbag every day. My bag is a backpack type so the ribbon was easily seen but nobody approached me! :sad1: On saying that, I did not see anyone else with a lime green ribbon!:rolleyes1

So, either there were not any Disers at WDW during my fortnight LOL or I do not look very approachable! :scared1:

So has anyone seen any ribbons worn at DLP or shall I be the first? ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

What a great idea - I hadn't heard of that before. Will any lime green ribbon do or has it got to be a special one?

As far as I know Diana, any lime green ribbon will do - there is some Dis stuff sold in the Dis Shop on the boards too though :)

By the way is it blue for the boys? And I don't think I own a hand-bag :rotfl2:

Reid

How 'bout if I just wear lime green? I bought a few outfits in that color recently.

Advice please? It's probably a daft question but why would you wear a lime green ribbon?

I wore an orange one during the last trip I made which was during Halloween Week.

I

Line green is the Disboards "colour" and traditionally lime green ribbons are worn by Disers so you can spot one another :)

I searched for weeks to find a nice BRIGHT shade of lime, then as I said noone approached me and I did not spot anyone else sporting a ribbon either! However we also tied it on our suitcases and it made it very easy to spot them on the carousel at the airport! :rotfl:

I shall continue to tie it on my bag for DLP, much to DH's embarassment! :teeth:

I was wondering this too. Well, even if wearing green at DLP isn't a trend right now, we can start it! I shall be sporting my lime green ribbons next time I'm there!

Queenie, you've been tagged!!! Oh, you lucky thing! I am "lime green" with envy!!! :rotfl2:

My wife has just bought some lime green ribbon for our trip later this year to Florida, but now having read this thread I might see if I can persuade her to tie it on to our cases for DLP in May. Let's try and start a trend!

Thanks for that. I made a point of buying orange ribbons as I said for Halloween - not that it protected me from the Pumpkin Men [cowers] but I shall definitely have to get some green ones for my next visit some time in 2006.

Waaaaaaahhhh Its such along time to wait!!!! :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass

I had my lime green ribbon (well it's more like string actually) tied on my backpack at DLP and on our last trip to Florida in December, and no-one approached me :guilty: .
That said I did see one other person with a lime green ribbon on Winnie the Pooh in Magic Kingdom, but I was too shy to approach them :blush:

i tired the ribbon on my last visit to WDW & like Elaine was spotted by no one.

Perhaps we should have arranged to go at the same time Elaine?
Hadn't thought about trying again at DLP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter