Limited Edition Disneyland 60th Anniversary Pin - Now Available!

PensFan

Mouseketeer
Just released today at 1PM EST while supplies last! :) 900 Points!

Took a bunch of tries for it to process successfully just like the Mine Train pin but well worth it! :)

Hope you all have some luck securing one also if you try! :)

i was able to get one. we have 2 different accounts in our household. been trying for the 2nd one since 1 and no luck yet.

well I never got a confirmation of one on the site just kept saying too busy try again on the page with my shipping address. now when I try it says I already got one and I did receive an email with a confirmation #... I had written to their contact us page and it seems to be a respnse from there... so we will see.

I just got mine too after fighting with the website. I received the confirmation but the email confirmation took awhile to get to me.

Hope everyone who wanted one was able to get it!

I just got mine after 3 hours of refreshing it! Keep trying for those of you that didn't get it yet. Good Luck!

I tried NON STOP for 2 1/2 hours and FINALLY got it to go thru! Can't wait for it to come so I can see it in person!!

I tried NON STOP for 2 1/2 hours and FINALLY got it to go thru! Can't wait for it to come so I can see it in person!!
That's about how long it took me too. I got mine in the mail a couple of days ago and it is so pretty, well worth 900 points. These are the kinds of things I like to save my points for, things you can't get anywhere else.

That's about how long it took me too. I got mine in the mail a couple of days ago and it is so pretty, well worth 900 points. These are the kinds of things I like to save my points for, things you can't get anywhere else.
Mine got here around the first of last week! I agree totally.....well worth saving points to get something you can't get anywhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter