Limited Edition Up Figurine

R_5

Earning My Ears
For some reason I am not able to post a picture or link but its the Carl and Ellie figurine available in the UK shop of them as kids. This is really cute. But not sure if it is worth spending this much at this time because of the job situation. Not sure what they mean by LE does it mean theres only a few available or does it mean its only limited to buy for a certain period.

Item no. 209501019003

Last edited:
For some reason I am not able to post a picture or link but its the Carl and Ellie figurine available in the UK shop of them as kids. This is really cute. But not sure if it is worth spending this much at this time because of the job situation. Not sure what they mean by LE does it mean theres only a few available or does it mean its only limited to buy for a certain period.

Item no. 209501019003

Here's the link:

https://www.shopdisney.co.uk/disney...19003.html#source=search&keyword=209501019003
Picture (had to do a google search to get a picture to copy & paste):

It's a limited edition figurine of 1500. That means that once they sell them, they are gone.

Is it worth £149.00 ?

Not to me. I like UP, but I don't collect figures.

However, since it's from Disneyland Paris, it's unlikely that Shop Disney has the full stock. DLP likely has some and, if you have an AP there and can get a discount from DLP, it might be worth it to get it there (when the parks open).

Reactions: R_5
Oh, and the way I found out it was a LE size of 1500 wasn't through Shop Disney, but through another UK store, who has it listed here:

https://www.anacompany.co.uk/index....ar-up-figure-limited-editiondisneyland-paris-
For more money (Price: £189.90)

It's been out for over a month, based upon the reviews (earliest is dated March 3, 2020).

The question to ask - that no one has the answer for at this time - is whether you would be able to recoup the money you spent on this figure if you need to. Right now, no, because it's still available for retail.

Reactions: R_5
Thank you so much for your help and research @starry_solo . We do not intend to sell but its a good point to take into consideration when buying collectables .... decided to split the cost with partner as we both really adore this ... its a lot of money to spend but I guess for its sentimental worth, its worth every penny for us ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!