• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

limo or taxi

teril

Mouseketeer
I recently booked travel plans with AAA services. They took care of all my reservations and flight. I requested a towncar or limo instead of shuttle from the airport to our hotel. When checking into it further I was told she had booked us with "star taxi" but she reassured us this was a towncar service not a taxi service. This is our first trip and she has us paying $140 for this round trip service. Does anyone know about this company is it o.k? Is it just a taxi? or should I cancel it and book myself through tiffany limo. I really wanted something to pick us up and drop us at the hotel quickly and safely as this is my first trip flying and I am a single mother with a 5 year old and we're flying a long ways and I want this to be a trip to remember:D Please help!

teril
First of all "Star taxi" is a cab Company. Trans Star is out of business.And $140.00 is way to much for a CAB...We have new Town cars and limos. Go to our web site and check out the prices..We are the Sponsors of the transportation boards.
http://www.Yourride.net

Thanks I'll look into it and see if I can request your company. AAA is handling my Travel Services....I didn't think Star Taxi sounded like a towncar company. Does your company work with AAA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter