Limo service to DL??

shelbyjosh

<font color=purple>DVC/OKW Member<br><font color=t
When we go to WDW, we always get Tiffany to take us to/from the airport to Old Key West. I was wondering if there is a similar town car service out of LAX or John Wayne?? Or would it be better to get a rental? Looking for the most convenient way to do this!

Michelle
DVC 2000
WDW...Been There, Done That, Going Back!

I personally looked into this due to I to took Tiffany Towncar also. I found out the cost and they are approx $75 perway and then they charge 20% grat on top of that. I was getting quotes like from $150 to approx $180. I decided against it and we are taking SuperShuttle (like Mears Shuttle) which is approx $30 per person.

Boy where is Tiffany when you need them!!!!

mmpaint.gif

<font size=5 color=#FF0000 face="Comic Sans MS">
<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">I am going to
dl.gif
!</marquee></font>

It depends on how many are in your party. I just got back from there with my husband and son, so there were three of us. I found out that the taxis have a guaranteed rate of $28 one way (not per person) to go from John Wayne airport to the Disneyland hotels. This definitely beat the $30/person quote to us by the shuttles. It was quick and we didn't have to make any additional stops for other people.

Hubby has taken the LAX bus and Super Shuttle many times to Disneyland Hotel--busses and shuttles show up all the time, and drive directly to the Hotel--very convenient. Not sure of the price however since he is always on business travel!

When you all quote $30 for the shuttle from LAX to DL, is that round trip per person, or one way per person? thanks!

It's round-trip per person. By the way, our friends took Super Shuttle and we took a cab. The SuperShuttle does make other hotel stops in the area. They paid $30 each for 3 ($90 round trip). We paid $28 each way in a cab. ($56 round trip). Also, we got to the hotel 45 minutes before them because of other stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter