Limo Service to Hotel

Shawn_hoffman1

Earning My Ears
Hi.
Traveling soon with my family. Wife and 3 kids, aged 10,8 and 4. Was thinking of taking round trip Limo service from MCO to Port Orleans rather then MDE, to make it more fun. Anyone have any advice for me? Maybe a limo that we can play music in back, my wife and I can have a nice drink? Wanna start vacation off right. We land at MCO at 5:40pm, which is part of the reason. I dont wanna wait long for MDE, plus we want our luggage with us. We do not want to wait forever at resort for our luggage. We want to check in, grab a bite somewhere and either walk around DS or go swimming. This is for March 1st. So, adivce on if this is a good plan and someone suggest a good Limo company that can accommodate my family nicely??
Thanks
Shawn

You don't have to use the luggage delivery service if you use DME - just don't use the yellow tags.

You don't have to use the luggage delivery service if you use DME - just don't use the yellow tags.

If you use DME and don't put the yellow tags on your bags, you need to go to baggage claim, pick them up and take them to DME. They'll travel on the same bus as you (in the luggage compartment underneath) and arrive at the resort the same time you do. (Tip the bus driver when he/she gets your luggage out from under the bus.) If your room isn't ready yet, just drop off your luggage (including carryons) with Bell Services/Luggage Assistance and then follow the rest of your plan.

Sorry I can't help with limo company - we've been using DME or our own car since DME began!

We do not want to wait forever at resort for our luggage.
The only few guests who wait forever for luggage are those whose luggage was lost by their airline.

Board sponsor FLorida Town Car has limos. $250 r/t + tip. I would think Tiffany does as well. Happy Limo can reasonably expected to offer, well, limos as well as town cars. Really, any decent size town car service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter