Limousine Bus Service questions

bfaber

Mouseketeer
Do you need reservations ahead of time for this service? We are a family of 6 and arriving a little later in the day at Haneda airport when there are just a few bus times left. I just don't want them to be full. Do they ever fill up? Or do you just buy your tickets when you get there and definitely don't have to worry about getting a seat?? If you do buy ahead, what happens if your flight is late and you miss your bus? Can you simply take the next one? Also, what about for return trips to the airport. Can you purchase at your resort? Staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay. Thanks!!!

Do you need reservations ahead of time for this service? We are a family of 6 and arriving a little later in the day at Haneda airport when there are just a few bus times left. I just don't want them to be full. Do they ever fill up? Or do you just buy your tickets when you get there and definitely don't have to worry about getting a seat?? If you do buy ahead, what happens if your flight is late and you miss your bus? Can you simply take the next one? Also, what about for return trips to the airport. Can you purchase at your resort? Staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay. Thanks!!!

You don't need to buy in advance you can just walk right up the ticket counter and purchase your tickets.
Pretty easy - tell them your going to Tokyo Disney and they'll ask what hotel.

And yes you can purchase tickets at the resort to go back to the airport.

Worst case scenario you can book online and have the tickets before leaving home.

I can only speak to the trip from the resort back to the airport (Miracosta to Narita in our case). As the bus proceeded around the resort loop, it filled up to the point that some people were unable to board at the Gateway stop.
I would reserve in advance if you want to ensure a seat.

There's a small chance that the next bus will be full but I can't imagine it being busy enough for the bus after that to be full also. Alternatively you could take a bus to Tokyo station or Kaihin Makuhari and then switch to the subway to Maihama (or a taxi directly to the Hilton). I think it's actually riskier to buy a ticket in advance because I've seen people buy tickets online for the wrong bus company and not be able to take the bus they actually intended to.

On your return trip, you should probably buy your tickets at the Hilton because the concierge will make sure you know what you're doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!