Linen policy - question

nicki.momof3

Addicted to Disney Vacations
HI,

We just purchased DVC and will be going on our first trip as members in a few months.

My question: The room we have has 2 pull out beds. What linens come on a pull out bed. I am assuming a bottom sheet, top sheet, blanket and 2 pillows.

Can you call and get an extra blanket for each pull out bed?

At home our children all have their own queen size beds. On past vacations when they have tried to share a bed / blanket it is an issue. They both pull at it and one rolls in it leaving the other with no blanket. We have found on past trips that everyone sleeps better when they have their own blanket. They can easily share a bed but not a single blanket.

Also can you call and get extra pillows sent to your room. Our entire family is used to sleeping with two pillows each. Is there a charge for extra pillows?

If we have to pay for extra blankets we will we just want to understand the policy ahead of time.

THanks

I'm not sure what the official policy is about pillow but last year I went and was pregnant and told them to bring me as many as they could and they brought me five extra pillows. Same thing this past may - now I have a little one and needed some extra pillows - asked for as many as they could give and they brought me four. Hope that helps - in sure it depends on occupancy how many they can spare...good luck!!

2 weeks back we requested 4 extra pillows and a blanket to help the boys out, no issues, no charge.

I also requested an egg crate to help with a broken-down bed while I waited for housekeeping to replace it ... also got that without issue.

You can call and get extra blankets and pillows. I am not sure what size room you have but when you get there look around for what you actually have first because a king bed will have four pillows, queen three, any pull-out couch two (and the make of the couches they have now have the pillows in storage pockets you don't find until you pull-out the couch), and you may find another pillow, blanket, and two sheets in a closet in a zip-lock bag.

We got an extra blanket last year without issues as well. Some of us like it a little chillier than others!!!

We all sleep with 2 have gotten up to 4 extra pillows and I think one blanket. There should be an extra blanket in a closet or 2?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter