Link Disney Springs reservation number with regular hotel ressie #?

Rosanne

DIS Veteran
Or do I have to get a sixteen digit ressie somehow? I tried calling the number Doubletree provided but got a message saying they were closed for Covid. I suppose since they aren't opening up until July 1st? (At least according to the recording that day).

I've tried for the last two days to link the reservation number I got from Doubletree and it's not working yet but it does say allow up to 72 hours.

Not sure If I am interpreting correctly, but I was able to link my b-resort reservation to my Disney Experience and used the 12 digit confirmation number they gave me. Not sure if you are asking about that process?

Not sure If I am interpreting correctly, but I was able to link my b-resort reservation to my Disney Experience and used the 12 digit confirmation number they gave me. Not sure if you are asking about that process?
Yes, but my Doubletree Hilton Disney Springs confirmation number is only 8 digits and I can't reach the Doubletree Hilton apparently until July 1st.

Thank you for replying.

Ahhh i get you, when i checked with my reservation initially, it had a confirmation number and a booking number, they were different and only one worked. Not sure if your receipt would have that too?

Or do I have to get a sixteen digit ressie somehow? I tried calling the number Doubletree provided but got a message saying they were closed for Covid. I suppose since they aren't opening up until July 1st? (At least according to the recording that day).

I've tried for the last two days to link the reservation number I got from Doubletree and it's not working yet but it does say allow up to 72 hours.
Did you end up linking your reservation. Just saw this thread and I have a doubletree that won’t link yet also.

Did you end up linking your reservation. Just saw this thread and I have a doubletree that won’t link yet also.

Eventually my number (the regular confirmation number given by the hotel) linked. For me it took quite a while and I also emailed the manager. My sister had a reservation in August and she was able to go into MDE and link it in a shorter amount of time than mine had been. Hers didn't go in immediately but I would say within a day.

Actually had a really weird morning. Mine unlinked this morning and (after a brief meltdown) I was able to re-link it without a problem.

When is your reservation and how long ago did you make it?
I made the reservation this morning for November. I didn’t realize there would be a delay to link it. Hopefully I can link by Monday so I can make park reservations.

Does anyone know what their resort fee is? I can't find it online
Not sure but mousesavers has a link with only a $10 resort fee and even better the disney springs hotels website has a link special with no resort fee and free parking. That is what I booked. The resort fees are really irritating.

I made the reservation this morning for November. I didn’t realize there would be a delay to link it. Hopefully I can link by Monday so I can make park reservations.
I'd try later today and then a few times throughout the day tomorrow. It could be the full 72 plus hours or you could get luckier like my sister did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!