Linked but unused 14 day Disney world ticket.

ooberj

Earning My Ears
I had a 21 night trip to Orlando go slightly wrong, in that I couldn't travel. The rest of the family used their tickets but mine was not, i has had the silver bit scratched off ( I was the organiser so was booking the fast passes from my account) but obviously my card was never activated.

What can I do now? Im planning to go again 2020, will the card be valid?
Can I pay the difference in ticket price somehow?

Any advice appreciated.

(I did get 4 nights in Orlando but as everyone else had used Disney, I smashed Universal.)

Completely unused tickets in most cases can be applied towards the cost of new tickets.

Either the new tickets or existing tickets office. Or you can just bring the unused tickets with you, but I would probably call and get it sorted sooner.

Existing Tickets
(407) 566-4985
0800 16 90 730 (UK)
1800 812 676 (IE)

New Tickets
(407) 939-7679
0800 16 90 730 (UK)
1800 812 676 (IE)

So there is no exp on the actual card and according to guest relations its usable . How ever I've just found the my tickets on the Disney experience app and it states valid through 1/15/2020

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!