Linked reservation 60 days out but FP only shows 30

nolanboys

DIS Veteran
Any ideas? It says I am 60 days out, but when I click on make FP selections, it only goes to 30. We have APs and they are linked. TIA

Are you sure you are actually 60 days out? It's really 60 days, not two months. Today is the 60 day mark for October 18. (August has 31 days).

Also, do you have a linked on-site reservation? You must have both a valid ticket and an on-site reservation linked to MDE for the 60 day feature to work.

You might have to call. FP+ & MDE systems have reportedly been glitchy, lately.

You could also try logging out of MDE, clearing cache and cookies and then restarting your computer. If you are using the app, some have reported success by un-installing the app and then re-installing it.

HTH. Let us know how it worked out.

Yes, I was sure and I finally got it to work. It didn’t work on the main FP selection page but if I did a see plans daily and then clicked on our arrival date plans and make FP selections for that day, it went through. Obviously a weird glitch but at least it works now. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the report back. Glitch strikes again! Happy to hear you figured out something that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter