Linking ADR's to room reservations?

sher92

Mouseketeer
We are headed to WDW in just 10 days! Woo-hoo! My parents booked the resort info and I am handling all the dining reservations. I did most online but realized I never "linked" them to our room ressie's since by parents had the reservation numbers! Should I do this so they are all connected or is it ok?

I think it is OK not to, but I would call and see about linking in case you forget to pack your resi#. We've gone without ours before, but what if something gets messed up? For peace of mind you may wish to go ahead and see about doing it.

ADRs are not connected to your resort reservation (since even people not staying on site can make ADRs). They need your reservation number only to give you your 90 + 10 availability. After that, they're connected only to the phone number you gave them when making the ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter