Linking all to your Magic Bands

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
How does everything sync up to your Magic Bands? I have AP which is already linked to it, but how does my room link to Magic Band? Also if I make reservations for my children with their own room who do they hook up? Thank you :smickey:

How does everything sync up to your Magic Bands? I have AP which is already linked to it, but how does my room link to Magic Band? Also if I make reservations for my children with their own room who do they hook up? Thank you :smickey:
Everything is linked through My Disney Experience (MDE).

In your MDE account, link the reservation number like you did with your APs. The children can set up their own MDE or you could link their reservation to your account.

The MB's are linked to individuals and access whatever they have linked on their MDE accounts. The MB's contain no more info other than they access whatever is on your account.

Rooms and other reservations are linked to your MDE account so that means the MB's can "see" that info. If for some reason you didn't link a room or a ticket or whatever to a person on their MDE then the MB wouldn't see it and wouldn't access it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!