Linking Dining Reservations Between 2 MDE accounts?

DisSurfer878

DIS Veteran
Okay so. I have an MDE account. My SO has an MDE account.
We are linked as "friends and family" on my MDE account, but none of our dining reservations or hotel stay or tickets are showing up on his account.
When I tried to link them by number it said they were already linked to me.
I'm posting this in Dining because the big issue here is he has one of our reservations on his account (I briefly double booked until the time I wanted opened up) and I cannot figure out how to make it show up on my account.
What am I doing wrong?

When you view "Family and Friends" on MDE, does your name say "my list is shared" beside it? If not, click Update and change from the private to shared option. If that's already set correctly, try clicking "update" beside your husband's name and make sure you've selected "all my plans."

You might have to go through the same process on his account to make sure the reservation will be viewable on your end. And if you want to cancel it, you will probably have to do so from his account.

We had a similar issue last year when doing our planning. My worked fine, but one of the other parties had issues. They called Disney and got someone on the phone to fix their setup. Not sure exactly what they changed, but sounds like a common issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter