Linking Disney Tickets without Resort

GregorClegane

Earning My Ears
Hey there! I am planning a quick Disney trip for my family and I and had a question about ticket information. Normally when I go to Disney I will link my resort and tickets to my account and then everything works on my magic band.

So this time we are not staying on Disney's property and each family group has different ticket options. I have linked them all to my account under each of their names, but I wasn't sure how this works without a magic band.

Group 1: 2 day park hopper passes
Group 2: 2 day single park pass
Group 3: 1 day single park pass

Is there any place we need to go first to activate these tickets? I assume instead of a magic band we are given the cards or something.

Thank you!

If you have magic bands from a previous trip you can use those.

If you don't have magic bands in your account assigned to each person, you can buy Magic Bands and enter the information into your account.

Otherwise I believe you go to guest relations and get cards with RFID chips to use for park entry and fastpasses. But I've never had to do that.

Thank you to each of you for your feedback. Two of our groups never had magic bands, my wife and I do. So that is good to know we can reuse them, and we will check out the guest relations for our other groups if they don't want to order magic bands.

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!