Linking Magic Bands from two different reservations

disney gym mom

Mouseketeer
We are traveling with family and we are all staying at Saratoga Springs...we will have two separate reservations but we want to make fast pass selections together at our 60-day mark. Can we do that (I think we can)? and if we can, how do we go about making that happen?

No need to "link" MBs.
MBs have nothing to do with making FP+ reservations.

As long as everyone in your group are connected to the same MyDisneyExperience
account and everyone has the right number of tickets (or APs,) all guests can book FP+ at the same 60-day mark.

Either you join as "friends" to their MDX or they join your MDX as "friends."

Your Magic Bands aren't linked to a specific reservation, only to a specific member of your party on your MDE account. The Magic Bands really have nothing to do with making your Fast Pass selections and such. If you have the reservations on the books, then you can make them at 60 days out. It doesn't matter if the reservations are split or anything, as long as the party members are on the reservations for the appropriate time.

If you are talking about separate reservations on two different MDE accounts, then you can invite the friend account and make selections for both all at once, but I don't know the details on it.

If you are talking about separate reservations on two different MDE accounts, then you can invite the friend account and make selections for both all at once, but I don't know the details on it.

Yes, this is what I'm trying to do...I guess it's nothing to do with Magic Bands but rather more trying to figure out how two families with separate reservations and MDE accounts can somehow book fastpasses together!

Yes, this is what I'm trying to do...I guess it's nothing to do with Magic Bands but rather more trying to figure out how two families with separate reservations and MDE accounts can somehow book fastpasses together!

I believe you can manage this under the "My Family and Friends" section. Have the other MDE account and reservation details on hand. I'm not sure of the exact steps, but it is definitely possible.

I believe you can manage this under the "My Family and Friends" section. Have the other MDE account and reservation details on hand. I'm not sure of the exact steps, but it is definitely possible.

Yes.
You do not link ACCOUNTS, per se.
You link PEOPLE.

All of this is explained in the "FastPass" Sticky at the top of this forum.

Yes.
You do not link ACCOUNTS, per se.
You link PEOPLE.

All of this is explained in the "FastPass" Sticky at the top of this forum.

Ah, ok. I was poking around at it, but since I don't have a current reservation and don't know anybody else with an MDE account, I couldn't really get far. I've never had an occasion to use this feature.

Ah, ok. I was poking around at it, but since I don't have a current reservation and don't know anybody else with an MDE account, I couldn't really get far. I've never had an occasion to use this feature.

I wan't really replying to your (correct) post.
I was agreeing with it and bouncing from it to further clarify for the OP.

I wan't replying to your (correct) post.
I was agreeing with it and further clarifying it for the OP.

That's fine. I just didn't know the nuances of all of it since I've never needed it. I was thinking of it in the sense of joining accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter