Linking military salute tickets

jjskribs

<font color=purple>The TF is not a baseball fan, s
My husband and I are annual pass holders but we will need an eight day ticket for my son. I would like to use two four day military salute tickets back to back as it would be less expensive but how do I link them so that I can make fastpasses for 60+ 7 days. I don't want to link a four day and use it and then link the second one because I want to be able to get FOP fastpasses for the 5th or 6th day of our trip. My question is if there is a way to link them so they show as 8 days of admission. Hope someone understands what I am trying to ask!

PLUS - the service member has to have a ticket to use those - you can't just have two for your son

My husband and I are annual pass holders but we will need an eight day ticket for my son. I would like to use two four day military salute tickets back to back as it would be less expensive but how do I link them so that I can make fastpasses for 60+ 7 days. I don't want to link a four day and use it and then link the second one because I want to be able to get FOP fastpasses for the 5th or 6th day of our trip. My question is if there is a way to link them so they show as 8 days of admission. Hope someone understands what I am trying to ask!
The military member has to have one of those tickets. There are discounted military tickets too.

check Steve's site for more info.

Disney's Armed Forces Salute Tickets

Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way tickets

PLUS - the service member has to have a ticket to use those - you can't just have two for your son

The military member has to have one of those tickets. There are discounted military tickets too.

check Steve's site for more info.

Disney's Armed Forces Salute Tickets

Regular Military Discounted Magic Your Way tickets

If you check Steve's site you will find this:

Note Disney Pass Holders do not need to have a Salute ticket for themselves, but one of the 6 tickets is “reserved” for the member and cannot be used by others.

So, they can purchase two for their son.
OP, you'll have the numbers to assign the tickets, so there shouldn't be a problem assigning both of them to your son. It's worth a try, anyway.

Note Disney Pass Holders do not need to have a Salute ticket for themselves, but one of the 6 tickets is “reserved” for the member and cannot be used by others.

OP, you'll have the numbers to assign the tickets, so there shouldn't be a problem assigning both of them to your son. It's worth a try, anyway.
I'm wondering if the issue might be loading both vouchers assigned to one person back to back at the same time in order to make FP, etc. That may have to be worked out when at GS or SOG.

This is correct about AP holders not having to have one of the Saute tickets as long as they or the spouse is there to activate the ticket.

And you can just purchase 2 tickets for him and load them both into MDE - that will give you 8 days to make FPs. I have done this several times for my daughter & son-in-law.

If he has 8 days of valid admission linked to him (which he would, if you link two salute tickets to his MDE profile), there is no reason he can’t book 8 days of FP.

And as others have noted, Disney makes an exception to the policy to allow eligible passholders to buy up to 5 salute tickets for family members or friends without buying one for themselves.

If you purchase from SoG in advance they come already activated. Then you just add them to your Son's MDE (or attach them to his name in your MDE). It's really worth the FedEx shipping cost to get them already activated.

If you purchase from SoG in advance they come already activated. Then you just add them to your Son's MDE (or attach them to his name in your MDE). It's really worth the FedEx shipping cost to get them already activated.

Does this mean the military member does not need to be with me when I first enter the park?

Does this mean the military member does not need to be with me when I first enter the park?

The tickets come with a note that Disney reserves the right to ask for proof of eligibility when using the tickets, but in practice I have not heard of that happening. They are active tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts