Linking old tickets to MDE account?

courtney1188

Mouseketeer
Apologies for asking a question that I know has been asked before, but I’ve had trouble finding one consistent answer. trying to help my parents, who are planning their first trip to Disney World since 2008. They have tickets from that trip with four days left on them - it’s the plastic card style tickets, and they purchased the non-expiring option. If I set up an MDE account for them, is there any way to link those tickets so they’ll be able to set up fastpasses 30 days in advance?

(They’re not staying on site, if that matters. I was going to purchase magic bands for them if linking is possible.)

Apologies for asking a question that I know has been asked before, but I’ve had trouble finding one consistent answer. trying to help my parents, who are planning their first trip to Disney World since 2008. They have tickets from that trip with four days left on them - it’s the plastic card style tickets, and they purchased the non-expiring option. If I set up an MDE account for them, is there any way to link those tickets so they’ll be able to set up fastpasses 30 days in advance?

(They’re not staying on site, if that matters. I was going to purchase magic bands for them if linking is possible.)
Either set up their own account or add them to yours. Then link a ticket. If it links then you’ll be able to book FPs for them after you link the 2nd ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter