Linking package to DL app

DWillowBay

DIS Veteran
So, we just booked a 6-day stay in October with 5-day PH & MP. :cloud9: Going onto the app, I don't see anywhere to link the confirmation # or tickets to the app. Is that correct? Do I have to wait to check into the DLH in October before I can scan my tickets into the app? Just our first trip since MP and trying to figure all this out. :confused3 Thanks!!

So, we just booked a 6-day stay in October with 5-day PH & MP. :cloud9: Going onto the app, I don't see anywhere to link the confirmation # or tickets to the app. Is that correct? Do I have to wait to check into the DLH in October before I can scan my tickets into the app? Just our first trip since MP and trying to figure all this out. :confused3 Thanks!!

I have the same question. I'm used to having my reservations show up immediately in the My Disney Experience portion of the WDW app and website. It's nice to see your room, tickets/AP, dining and FP+ reservations show on one page. The only thing that I have found is on the DL website under the Places to Stay tab. You can choose My Reservations and input your reservation and phone number to see your current package. This doesn't stay linked though. You have to repeat that process each time you visit the site.

If you booked a package you will receive your tickets at check in. You will be able to see your reservations once you make them

If you booked a package you will receive your tickets at check in. You will be able to see your reservations once you make them
Thank you. Not that WDW or DL is better or worse than the other....just a different process and I'm trying to navigate it best for my family. Thanks again!!

I have the same question. I'm used to having my reservations show up immediately in the My Disney Experience portion of the WDW app and website. It's nice to see your room, tickets/AP, dining and FP+ reservations show on one page. The only thing that I have found is on the DL website under the Places to Stay tab. You can choose My Reservations and input your reservation and phone number to see your current package. This doesn't stay linked though. You have to repeat that process each time you visit the site.
Yes! Everything you said. It's just two different systems, so I just don't want to miss doing something important for my family. But...it's Disney...it'll all work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter