Linking Reservation to Account with Child

MrsSaraG

Mouseketeer
I have a question and I have no idea if this is the right place for it so correct me if I'm wrong please!

We just booked our trip using rented DVC points and I'm trying to link it to My Disney Experience. We have been to Disney a few years ago so we all (my family) have accounts on MDE. My question is this, when we went before my daughter was under 3 so her account says she's an infant. She will be 5 at our next visit so she is now considered a child. When linking the accounts it says my daughter isn't found but I can update it to her Infant account. Will I be able to update that with her correct age or do I need to create a new account for her?

You might have to call tech support, but I think you should be able to modify her account before you try linking the reservation. Or what you can do is create a dummy profile for her and have tech support merge the two profiles together.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually went ahead and connected her existing account and was able to go in and change her age so it looks like everything is good!

So glad you didn't create a new one...I did that and it caused a mess our 1st am at Disney. So her magic band was connected to her old profile somehow even though I linked it to her new one and we had to wait in line for awhile to have it fixed before we could enter the park. It was a good 30 to 45 minute ordeal. But they got it straightened out!

So glad you didn't create a new one...I did that and it caused a mess our 1st am at Disney. So her magic band was connected to her old profile somehow even though I linked it to her new one and we had to wait in line for awhile to have it fixed before we could enter the park. It was a good 30 to 45 minute ordeal. But they got it straightened out!
Yikes! That sounds awful. Glad you got it straightened out at least! I'm really glad I didn't create a new one now too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter