Linking SOG reservation to MDE

jjskribs

<font color=purple>The TF is not a baseball fan, s
Has anyone else had problems with your SOG reservations disappearing from MDE? I linked it with no problem as soon as I made it but about 2 weeks later it was gone. I linked again and it immediately showed up but would only stay for a week or two before it disappeared. Now it has disappeared and will not link. When I type in the reservation number the system has no trouble finding it but it does not show up as a reservation. Has this happened to anyone else?

MDE is acting strange lately, I would not worry about it if you have the confirmation number. Over the past week, tickets, ADRs and FP have been appearing and disappearing randomly, but they are in the back end and work when you go to use them.

Has anyone else had problems with your SOG reservations disappearing from MDE? I linked it with no problem as soon as I made it but about 2 weeks later it was gone. I linked again and it immediately showed up but would only stay for a week or two before it disappeared. Now it has disappeared and will not link. When I type in the reservation number the system has no trouble finding it but it does not show up as a reservation. Has this happened to anyone else?

This is a known issue that has been happening ever since we were allowed to link SOG. There is alot of chatter about this in the SOG thread.

Yes Its happening to me also, I called the Disney Tech dept and They took my info. She said it was under a big operation of sorts and having problems so they are working on it. If your dining or fastpasses are coming up call them and they will help you quicker.. My dining is not till Dec. so hopefully it will all be fixed by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter