Links That I Think Might Help New Cruisers.

Thanks Kevin.....great information. Guess I have some reading ahead of me.

I have a quick, but very important question. I have never been on any kind of cruise before, and I get that all our meals are included. But, what about booze? Are cocktails, beer and wine part of the package, or is that one of the things you charge to your room?

I have a quick, but very important question. I have never been on any kind of cruise before, and I get that all our meals are included. But, what about booze? Are cocktails, beer and wine part of the package, or is that one of the things you charge to your room?

Alcohol and soda (i.e. fresh from a can) at a bar gets charged to your room.

Soda at a meal or from the self serve station is included in the overall cruise cost.

I know that a wine pairing package is available with dinner each night for an upcharge. I am not sure about other cocktails during dinner, but I would imagine if available, they would also be charged to your room.

Alcohol and soda (i.e. fresh from a can) at a bar gets charged to your room.

Soda at a meal or from the self serve station is included in the overall cruise cost.

I know that a wine pairing package is available with dinner each night for an upcharge. I am not sure about other cocktails during dinner, but I would imagine if available, they would also be charged to your room.

Thank you, Todd!

I watched the Disney Cruise Line show on Netflix (I think it was aired originally on the Travel Channel). Its a couple years old, but it is a nice way to give you some visuals about what we chat about and what not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!