Lion King DVD Question

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Looking for some pre-order knowledge! This will be my first time pre-ordering a DVD. My question is, should I order it through a Canadian Disney Store or order it online? I do not live close to a Disney Store but I'm assuming I would be able to call. Also on the disney store site there are two options, a dvd and lithograph or a dvd special edition. Anyone know what the difference is with the special edition dvd.

TIA,
rhonda

Hi There..

Okay... did some checking. It looks like the $39.99 US Collector set listed on Disneystore.com is a box set that includes the 2-disc special edition, plus cards, and what looks to be a book. I also checked on the shipping to Canada... it's $35.15 US!!!:eek:

Call any Disney Store in Canada and you can order the 2-disc dvd or vhs along with the free lithos. I believe shipping is about $10.95 CDN. The DVD is $26.99 and the VHS is $19.99. Unless you really want the Collector's Set, I'd order from a CDN Disney Store. We can ship it to you very easily and for a lot less. Besides, I'm sure you'll be able to purchse the box set in October. The Disney Stores in Canada will probably not have them, but video stores, HMV etc may have it or may be able to order it. The 2-disc set is the same whether you get it by itself or in the collector's box set.

If you need anymore info, let me know.

Sandra :)

I really appreciate you clearing this up for me!

rhonda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter