• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lion King in IMAX

MikeScott8

SSR-Poly DVC Member
I don't remember seeing this before and I can't serach for it as the search is down.

last Saturday when we went to see B&TB in IMAX the trailer before hand was for The Lion King in IMAX to be released Jan 1 2003!

Mike

We went to se B&B (IMAX) last weekend but missed the previews (we got lost on the way to the theatre). I would love to see Lion King in IMAX.

I wonder if this is going to be the "routine" to release an IMAX version in the year before they do the "BIG" DVD release of the movie?

I wonder if this is going to be the "routine" to release an IMAX version in the year before they do the "BIG" DVD release of the movie?
Yes it appears they will be running the movie on IMAX before releasing the DVD in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter