List of restaurants accepting DDP

hes122

DIS Veteran
There used to be a very nice PDF that listed all of the restaurants that accepted DDP and how many credits it cost. Does anyone know if that will be published? I'm noticing some restaurants in Epcot that used to take DDP don't have it on their Disney website but it is still listed on places like AE.

If you go onto the Disney website and search Dining Plan, it will take you to a page and you will find the information on both the QS and TS restaurants that participate. Edit: removed link, it took you to my account!🫢 If you search the term, you will find what you need!

Last edited:
If you go onto the Disney website and search Dining Plan, it will take you to a page and you will find the information on both the QS and TS restaurants that participate. Edit: removed link, it took you to my account!🫢 If you search the term, you will find what you need!
The problem with this is that when I click on a restaurant (San Angel for instance) on that list, it doesn't show anything about dining plans, where other restaurants on that list (like Akershus) do show it.

1702905842887.png

1702905873260.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter