List of rides/attractions for 16 month old

DanM3

Earning My Ears
Hi, is there a list of rides/attractions a 16 month can go on? I have tried to research and from what I can gather they can go on the rides listed on this site: http://www.disneylandparis-holidays.com/rides-for-toddlers.html
Is that site correct?

You may have seen my other thread, this trip is for mine and my wife's 30th. We will make use of child swap but would like to go on rides we can with our daughter.

Thanks

That looks about right. Be warned though that some of the dark rides are quite scary for younger children and often focus on the scary parts of the movies - eg snow white focuses a lot on the witch.

The list of shows to watch are now different and Im not sure all the playground areas listed still exist and some arent really playgrounds anyhow - I wouldnt class the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse as a playground

Cinemagique is closed. I would go onto YouTube to watch the rides just in case.

I would agree Snow White is potentially very scary for a young un. It is 3 minutes of being threatened by the scary witch. You barely see Snow White. Potentially Pinnochio is scary. A whale pops up at the end, but the ride has an intensity to it which may scare a very young kid, but obviously it is not just age - personality matters. My 3 year old is more robust than my 6 year old (and on occasion my wife!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter