List of UK DVC DISers!

Hi everyone,

Please could you add us, Adrian, Floss & Rebecca.

Just received official notification re SSR which we signed up to in Septemeber.

Thanks

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome to the UK DVC board :wave:

I'll add you to the list ... and "Welcome Home!";)

please add us also - Thefram4

bit of a newbie to posting but have been an avid reader of the boards for a while

Carribbean Beach 1999
All Stars 2000, 2002
BWV & VB 2003
OKW 2004

It's good to see you on the DVC board :) :wave:

I'm off to add you to our list... If you let us know when you joined DVC and which is your home resort, I'll add that info too.

some more info from thefram4 - we have been members for two years with home resorts of: BCV VB and more recently SSR

HI,

I haven't posted for ages but have been lurking!

I am a proud DVC Owner at VWL.

Next trip home in August.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi
Sue and Jeff here, we have just heard that we have passed ROFR on 152 pts at BWV. Cannot wait to visit home for the 1st time. I have just got to figure out how to get one of those countdowns on our postings, any help appreciated. We live in not so sunny Lancashire. :flower1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I'm adding you to our list now :)

Congratulations on your purchase!

Please can you add Mark & Susan (and daughter Kirsty) to your list. We purchased at SSR on October.

Can you add me please Hilary, we have just closed on our first contract at OKW and passed ROFR on our second - now all we have to do is wait until August for our first look at our new home :cloud9: :cheer2:

Off to add you as well :)

Congratulations on your two contracts!

Hi Hilary,
Can you add me too. We've just closed on our contract at OKW. :sunny:
Long time til we go though :sad2:

Congratulations, leise! :)

I'll go and add you to our list now.

hi shawty2 and princess jackson - I've just added you to the list :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!