List of UK DVC DISers!

Can you add us as well please....
Gill and Tony
BCV 270 points 2003

:Pinkbounc

Hi Hilary :)

Can you add me please? The Govier family, Saratoga Springs 2004 (150 points)

Thank you!!

Karen

Hillary, can you add me please
BCV March 2003 270 points
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Thank you.:)
PS I'm originally from Swansea too.

Gill, Chris and Diane - I'm just off to add you all to the list :)

(Sorry I've taken a while to respond, but I've been away - bet you can't guess where! ;) )

Very sporadic poster here! And not even in the UK, but in the Netherlands, which is nearer the UK than the US. (but I do have a British passport)

;)

jjpenguin

Welcome, jjpenguin - I'm so sorry I didn't spot your post sooner! :o

You're very welcome to post on the UK DVC board, we're glad to see you here. :)

Well hilary i thought you would have me on the list BWV since 1999 next visit home end of august have to stay at SSR for 5 days rest of time on august rate as we have nearly used all our points up this year the amount of times we have been
Paulh

Ooh er - only just seen your post, paul :o

Sorry to have taken so long, but you're on there now :teeth:

Hi Halo and rivvo :wave:

Welcome to the DIS and the UK DVC board. I've added you to the list :)

(Halo - I was born and brought up in Eltham, in your neck of the woods. Give it a :wave2: from me next time you're passing! )

Thanks Hilary.

Give my regards to the Gower too - I used to do parachuting at Swansea airport when I was at Aberystwyth Uni. Something about a "Mumbles Mile" springs to mind :)

Hi Hiliary

Post us please

SSR April 2004 - first trip planned for Aug 2005

Paul, Bev, Rebecca & Alex

Thanks

I've added you to the list, Paul :)

Halo - Sadly the Swansea Parachute Club no longer exists, and the airport itself is in dire straights at the moment :(. The Mumbles Mile is still going well, however ;)

Hi everyone,

Great to see so many UK DVC members.
We are Paul and Lisa from Cornwall and we have just returned from Walt Disney World staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We went on a Open House at SSR and have signed up.
Hurrah!!!
Please could you add us to your list

Thanks
Lisa

Woo hoo - great to have you on baord, Lisa and Paul :wave:

Off to add you to the list...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!