List with height requirements?

SnowWhiteMMA

Earning My Ears
Hey, I'm new!!!! Going to Disney November 2019 - Its like a million years off, but I don't care - I'm extra when it comes to planning LOL
Plus I work like 24/7 so when I get a moment to research, I do it!

Quick question - Is there a list somewhere that gives the height requirements for every ride? Its been over 3 years since we've been, and while my older kids are big enough so I don't have to worry about it, I have a toddler now who I need to plan for.

Thanks!!

One thing I’ll add they have to be 32inches to ride the Tomorrowland speedway with and adult driving of course. But they can happily be a passenger!

I have a 1, 3 and 5 year old. want to take them to a theme park the next time we use our dvc points and go to Orlando. we haven't been in forever and have never taken the kids. which is the best theme park for little ones?

I have a 1, 3 and 5 year old. want to take them to a theme park the next time we use our dvc points and go to Orlando. we haven't been in forever and have never taken the kids. which is the best theme park for little ones?

You should make your own post for this question - You'll get more info that way :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!