List your favorite Road Trip snacks here

Rice Krispy Treats, candy bars, gummy bears, bananas, chili cheese fritos. We stop for drinks; Diet Pepsi for me and coffee or Coke for DH. That is, unless we find a Starbucks then it's nonfat chai latte for me. :) DS always wants Sunkist or Dr Pepper and sour worms/smarties.

Soda or gatorade for drinks
PB Rits crackers, chips ahoy cookies, and PB MMs. Can you tell someone likes peanut butter?

Bottled Water, Jelly Belly jelly beans, Cornuts, Peanut M&Ms, and Trail Mix..I'll be sure to have them in 21 days when I leave for WDW!!:Pinkbounc

Starbucks Double Shots (vital), water, YooHoo and Juicy Juice drink boxes, homemade cookies, wrap sandwiches, veggie salad. (We don't have kids--that YooHoo is for us!)

Originally posted by VelvetGloves
Coke and Swedish Red Fish

Swedish Red Fish? What in the heck are Swedish Red Fish?

We love Combos, Circus Peanuts (old fashioned marshmallow candy) and Orange Slices (candy again) when we're on the road!

Swedish red fish fall between a gummy bear and a jelly like fruit slice, like orange slices that are covered in sugar. Red fish don't have any sugar on them, but that's what their texture is like. They're little and red and shaped like fish. I have no idea what flavor they are...just know the whole family eats them....a lot!

http://www.candy4u.com/swedishfishred.html
This website has a picture of them. You can buy them at Wal Mart.

VelvetGloves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter