Little Boy Blue

Kauai4life

Mouseketeer
Aloha,
I Am really hoping to keep our plans for Disneyland this December, we just need to go super budget, I found this motel Little Boy Blue the reviews on TA our over a year old. Does anyone have experience staying here that is more recent. Appreciate any input.

Just some thoughts for budget hotels for DLR: looking outside the "Anaheim Resort District" can lower the rates considerably. Look in nearby Garden Grove (some hotels are only one mile south of the parks -- look on Google Maps for the hotels around the Target on S. Harbor), Fullerton, Buena Park, Orange, etc. Even in Anaheim, the hotels south of the parks by the Toy Story lot can be less expensive -- and you can use the free TS shuttles to/from then parks. Hotels that are north of Ball Rd. by M&F can be less expensive, too -- and you can walk to M&F to use the tram to the parks.
What does "super budget" mean for you this trip?

Aloha,
I Am really hoping to keep our plans for Disneyland this December, we just need to go super budget, I found this motel Little Boy Blue the reviews on TA our over a year old. Does anyone have experience staying here that is more recent. Appreciate any input.
I just looked it up, there are lots of recent reviews on Booking.com. The location looks good.

Just some thoughts for budget hotels for DLR: looking outside the "Anaheim Resort District" can lower the rates considerably. Look in nearby Garden Grove (some hotels are only one mile south of the parks -- look on Google Maps for the hotels around the Target on S. Harbor), Fullerton, Buena Park, Orange, etc. Even in Anaheim, the hotels south of the parks by the Toy Story lot can be less expensive -- and you can use the free TS shuttles to/from then parks. Hotels that are north of Ball Rd. by M&F can be less expensive, too -- and you can walk to M&F to use the tram to the parks.
What does "super budget" mean for you this trip?
Iam hoping to keep it around $3000.00 for my DD and I Flights, 7 nights hotel, 4 day non park hopper tickets, food and transportation (no Car hate to drive in the mainland). The Little Boy Blue is $659.00 for 7 nights all taxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter