little miss Tania has been deemed eligible fot maw

jessg

DIsney we will see you yet again
So I'm not sure if I am doing this right or even in the right place if not feel free to let me know
So my daughter has been deemed medically eligible for a wish and im confused if I should happy because she is gonna get the experience to go to wdw or sad because she is sick enough to have qualified even though she hasn't spoke to the volunteers they are supposed to call me and confirm to come out either this up comming week or the one afte. Im 100 percent sure she will pick wdw because she has been begging to go since she could talk .
My daughter like many was born a beautiful healthy little girl with what looked like a birthmark on her ear or so that is what I was told it was, and thats what we believed till right before her second birthday when one day I noticed what I believed was her bitrthmark had a scab on it so I took her to the er as her dr had told me to they kept her over night to give her iv antibiotics and the next day went home with and appointment a week later to visit and ent. Well the day of her appointment I was changing her **** when it tugged her scabbed birthmark so I called 911 and waited for the paramedics while my baby loss blood in large quantities to the point were she was really pale. Once again they kept her overnight and gave me an appointment for a few days later with a diagnosis of a hemmangioma. 2 days later she woke up from her nap and the scab she had on her ear stuck to her pillow, there blood was everywhere it looked like a scene from a horror movie. Back to the hospital we went the paramedics couldnt get get it to stop bleeding the er doctors couldnt get it to stop bleeding they had to put a stich in it and stabilize her she lost over a liter of blood. They sent her to a bigger hospital where after many test and almost 2 week stay we got a correct diagnosis of an AVM since then my daughter has been in and out of hospital to manage her avm and control bleeding as needed since hers is in a difficult spot the best they can do for her at the moment is embolizations and sclerotherapy.
Her avm is located in her parotid gland feeding off her carotid artery. So far we are waiting for the drs to come up with something, anything to help her. I have faith and pray always pray but she has been through so much she is such a strong little girl.
Our family consist of the following.......
Erick 18 months
Tania our wish kid 5 yrs old
Raul aka daddy 26
And yours truly Jessica aka mommy 26

I have read many of you alls trip reports and love them !
Any advice or tips let me know

I posted it in another forum Im not sure where it goes help please....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter