"Little People, Big World" Official Thread

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. Mike's passing is a great loss to the Roloff Family.

That is very sad about Mike. My kids mentioned that Jacob always seemed to do a lot of things with Mike so I'm sure this will be especially hard on him.

who was mike? I cant't recall
He was the family friend that was injured in the head from the trebuchet accident. He was a slim man with thinning gray hair and glasses. He was in a lot of episodes. I had no idea he had children of his own.

What a tragedy! My condolences to the Detjen and Roloff families.

That is very sad news. I wonder if they will do a tribute episode about what he meant to the family?

What sad news. Mike did so much on the Roloff farm, from helping with the kids to building the stools Matt sold for his company.

On a side note - my oldest DS saw Zack at Seaside Oregon during a big beach volleyball tournament. He said Zack was really cool - was talking to everyone and signing autographs...and of course had his soccer ball with him.

Just thought I'd comment that I saw the twins at Peet's Coffee and Tea the other day. :) I wanted to say hello and that I enjoyed watching their show but didn't want to bother them.

Glad to hear they are coming back. I did not want to think that TLC was replacing them with some other LP family.

I'm guessing this will be the last year. The twins are adults now (and will need their own contracts, and more $). Jeremy's getting a lot of heat for his myspace racist language (he and his friends throw the slurs around quite liberally) and now even Matt's Dad's webpage has been publicized, and he's not the sweet old guy he's been portrayed to be (thinks non-Christians aren't real Americans, etc.).

Reality may have finally caught up to this reality show.

I know this is a zombie thread but I have a question for LPBW viewers! I have just started watching the show on the TLC app. I know about Matt and Amy’s marriage and where the kids are now, but I am starting with season one. My question is, do they ever address the fact that the twins sleep on mattresses without sheets? It’s a surprise every time Amy goes in their room to wake them up and they are lying on bare mattresses!

I know this is a zombie thread but I have a question for LPBW viewers! I have just started watching the show on the TLC app. I know about Matt and Amy’s marriage and where the kids are now, but I am starting with season one. My question is, do they ever address the fact that the twins sleep on mattresses without sheets? It’s a surprise every time Amy goes in their room to wake them up and they are lying on bare mattresses!

No, they don't. When I first saw that I said "My kids will never do that."

Well, my kids have done that-my kids are now college students and otherwise good kids. I have 2 boys 20 months apart who share a room. Their bedroom is at an end of the house not seen by anyone-I imagine that Amy had a similar experience. I chose not to sweat the small stuff and let some things go--the condition of their bedroom was the one thing I let go.

Now their room is empty 9 months of the year and always has sheets and is neat and quiet-well, until DS 19 comes home. I have learned a lot since my kids were little and I first watched the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter