LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble getting it to load. It simply shows a black box. I am using an Imac. Please advise.

Renee

After checking the Mattercam periodically for over 2 YEARS, this is my first view. It is breathtaking!

I love checking the webcam for the views. can't wait for our trip nexst year to the land!!!!!!

:goodvibesThanks for the post, I had no idea!

I just watched it with my boys :lovestruc, less than one month to go!!!!!!!!!

In one of the picture it scans, it looks as if they are building. What are they building.?

There's a lot of construction going on at the moment, especially at DCA. The entire entrance is being revamped, a theater is being built across from the entrance, and they're building Cars Land. In DL, the Emporium is going through some exterior remodeling.

I am loving the ability to check this web cam .....thank you J=hojo's In the five weeks since our visit the changes in the construction has been fun to watch, I also got to "watch" WoC one night.and plan on catching the firewoorks some night soon, it takes me right back "home" :goodvibes

I am sooo lame, I never realized that the Golden Gate was the monorail track :confused: until I watched this and saw the monorail pass through! Also, can anyone tell me if the large rock type structures are where Cars Land will be?

This is pure genius:goodvibes, now I can check the LIVE webcam everyday to see the construction of Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure. Thanks for showing it:dance3:.

Love this!
It's nice to be able to see the place that always makes me smile!
Thanks for posting.:love:

Love it so much !!! Thanks :-)

I'm leaving it up full screen. Now I need to get some good Dismusic goin'

Good morning from Maryland!:goodvibes

I stopped by just to check out the DL boards and got a view of your Matterhorn Cam. All I can say is I AM SO JEALOUS!:worship: DW has nothing like that that I can find. I have never been to DL, but it looks sooooo fun and your enthusiasm is contagious. I know it MUST be just a wonderful park.

And danabalana, I just wanted to pass on this link to you. I am sure you have it bookmarked already, but just in case you missed this site I wanted to post it for you.

http://www.d-cot.com/jukebox

Sign in, go to Jukebox and you can listen to your heart's content. All the Dis music you can stand.:laughing:

I hope to one day make it to DL and check out DW's sister park. I just know the magic at "The Original" is even greater than at Disney World -- and that is saying something.

Hope ya'll have a great day today, and a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow.pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter