LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOODNESS IM GOING TO FAINT! GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!! I would give you a hug if I could :flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:

I'm located in Calgary Canada and have this bookmarked on every work computer, my iphone, my ipad, my laptop at home. You are AMAZING. THANK YOU!!!

I just attempted to view the web cam, and instead was met with a cannot find server message. For the love of Petey man.... :faint:

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

OK... I tried it again and this time it cooperated. Figures....

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Now this is cool!! We did Disneyland for the 1st time last year in October and really loved it. Some rides were better there, some were better or the same in Disney World. What a great trip!

So cool to be able to get a glimpse of World of Color all the way from Vancouver, BC! Making me even more excited for my trip in July (didn't think it was possible!!). :cloud9:

So exciting eh. I have never logged into the cam outside of my day time ritual. Thats great! will have to see how much of it I can grab next time I'm home at night.

When the camera toggles over, does anyone think the waterfall in Cars Land is running? I can't tell.

webcam looks awesome, i can't wait till I'll be in california June 16-23 it will be my 2nd trip to california

Just happened to pop on just as the camera was focusing on the newly painted Matterhorn and WOW! Totally took my breath away! Even on the kind of grainy picture quality of the webcam it looks just stunning! Now I'm really excited to see it in real life this July!! :wizard:

Arrr! pirate:

Pirate.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts