LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hojoanaheim

DIS Veteran
http://www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam

Here's something to hold you over till your next visit to Disneyland!

This is a LIVE rotating video feed of Disneyland® Park and Disney’s California Adventure® Park! Hi-lites include views of:
  • Matterhorn Mountain/Bobsleds
  • Space Mountain
  • California Screamin’
  • Mickey’s Fun Wheel
  • Disneyland® Park fireworks show
  • World of Color show

For fullscreen viewing right-click on the video and select Toggle Fullscreen.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE that webcam! :goodvibes I have it bookmarked on my iPhone so the kids and I can get a wistful DL fix anytime...

Thank you!!! Can't wait for my DL visit and Hojo stay in May!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I so can't wait to be there soon. :woohoo:

We're staying at hojo too. Hopefully it will warm up before we go, the kids are dying to play in the water area there.

*SIGH* Love it. I can always log in and see my 'happy place.' :surfweb:

BTW, I just bought tickets to the Red Carpet Premiere of "Pirates of the Caribbean 4 On Stranger Tide" to be held at Disneyland on May 7th. I am so excited! I attended the first three Red Carpet Premieres and this will make my fourth. A perfect score! pirate:

I love seeing the doors open when you see the people on Tower of Terror--I can almost hear the screams :goodvibes

Love it!! Just saw a car do the loop on Californina Screamin'! :banana: Thank you so much for providing this cam link!

Love it so much !!! Thanks :-)

I'm leaving it up full screen. Now I need to get some good Dismusic goin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts