LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still getting that same error message on my phone. Odd....never was a problem until recently.
Blah.....lol

Link still not working. That's ok though, because it does on mice chit chat.

[ATTACHhotels9websiteTTACH]

I just clicked on the link, and it works fine for me on these forums.

For some reason or reasons on my new Android, it doesn't work either. I thought it was just because my other phone was old. :faint: It had worked fine until this past February.
I believe it has to do with the hotels website.

just wondering if anyone has found a solution to the Android problem.

I get "Error loading player: No playable source found"

I used to be able to see the feed by using Foxfire with Flash, but that hasn't worked for several weeks (months?)

I usually visit the site when on a desktop pc and only occasionally on my phone or tablet, both Android systems.

just wondering if anyone has found a solution to the Android problem.

I get "Error loading player: No playable source found"

I used to be able to see the feed by using Foxfire with Flash, but that hasn't worked for several weeks (months?)

I usually visit the site when on a desktop pc and only occasionally on my phone or tablet, both Android systems.

Exactly what happens to me too. Android also. The webcam shows on Mousewait. However, you won't get the fuller screen as you may with this site (Disboards) on your phone. Don't know how it may show on other devices.
Mousewait is an app.

I may try loading the app. I usually don't look at forums on my phone or tablet. I find it easier with a keyboard and mouse.

Just wondering - I know they've had some cameras up recently in the park itself for parades, etc but do they have a webcam in Disneyland. I know my friend waved at the one in WDW and told us when so we could see her. Is there an equivalent here? Thanks

I see that the Mattercam is down for maintenance.

I hope they upgrade to a higher resolution camera and either clean or replace the housing so the image is better.

once it is back it is back I hope they add a slow pan at a medium zoom across the park properties.

until then, I will miss the daily view of Disneyland.

thank you Howard Johnson Anaheim!

I see that the Mattercam is down for maintenance.

I hope they upgrade to a higher resolution camera and either clean or replace the housing so the image is better.

once it is back it is back I hope they add a slow pan at a medium zoom across the park properties.

until then, I will miss the daily view of Disneyland.

thank you Howard Johnson Anaheim!

Ditto! Hoping for some upgrades, but just hoping it's back soon. You don't know how much you miss it until it's gone. There used to be a live webcam of Epcot from the Swan and Dolphin. Miss it.

Still not up? Is this the case for everyone? I am used to viewing on my I-pad with no problems. Hasn't been available for a week(?) or more.

still down for repair. they had hoped to have it done by early of the week of August 9th. since it is now Friday morning they must have hit a snag.

to get a small glimpse of the resort and see what the weather is like you can check this construction camera for the new Courtyard. click on the left view.

just the top of the Tower of Terror can be seen.

http://oxblue.com/open/rdolson/mcanaheim

Last edited:
Not for me still. Same error message.
It does seem to be working for me. Have you tried reloading the page? (Hold down the Ctrl button when you hit the reload button too, I have to do that every once in awhile to get certain content to refresh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!