LIVE Disneyland Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly not sure what browser this is on my Android. Lol...
I've tried different things, but still the same error message shows up. :faint:
It's fine on my laptop.

Honestly not sure what browser this is on my Android. Lol...
I've tried different things, but still the same error message shows up. :faint:
It's fine on my laptop.
go to the app store and look for Foxfire with Flash or Foxfire for Flash. it usually works.

For the past several days the cam hasnt been working at all. And this is the full website too. Apparently the web cam is not functional while hotel renovations are taking place. This is my understanding.

I love the view of the castle. What a great urban forest they have planted in that park.

I used to be able to view this feed on my on my TV via my PS3. Now it doesn't seem to be working anymore. :/

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam

Here's something to hold you over till your next visit to Disneyland!

This is a LIVE rotating video feed of Disneyland® Park and Disney’s California Adventure® Park! Hi-lites include views of:
  • Matterhorn Mountain/Bobsleds
  • Space Mountain
  • California Screamin’
  • Mickey’s Fun Wheel
  • Disneyland® Park fireworks show
  • World of Color show

For fullscreen viewing right-click on the video and select Toggle Fullscreen.

ooo they keep the lights on at night long after the park closes

Yes Mattercam is on YouTube now! We are so excited about this! And have a new high resolution camera! The views are super clear. Head on over and check it out!

Kriss :tink:

Yes Mattercam is on YouTube now! We are so excited about this! And have a new high resolution camera! The views are super clear. Head on over and check it out!

Kriss :tink:

There are lots of Youtube videos on the Matterhorn. Do you have a link to the one you are referring to?

aw, it looks like the Youtube version is gone.

I hope that it is just temporary while they work on the connection issue.

maybe if they reduce it to 720 instead of 1080 it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!